Saturday 15 June 2019

The strangeness of the incident


Hi Crafty Friends I'm here to share my entry for Finnabair Art Recipe May 2019 Challenge!  Have you seen the Art Recipe?  This was a challenge for me with lots of  creativity , colours and about  imagination

This project v close to my heart, we never know what will be happening in other second with us , so this project name according to that. All happening is closed as lock and key when time press the key happening lock opened , its really mean it ,

Here some pics of my project




I used in it lots of finnabair products 
Chippies from dadarkar arts
Suppply list

Finnabair black gesso
Art alchemy golden sparks
Finnabair waxes
Finnabair art ingredients micro beads 
Redsgin wax 
Finnabair unicorn texture paste.

Hope u friends like it
See u soon 
Till then
Happy crafting❤❤❤

With this i am participating