Monday 25 February 2019

Elegant image transfer

Hello  friends
 Sonika here , I am back with my new project. Which I made with expressions craft versatile new product 
Ie art essential gels these product  so easy to use and  everyone can use that.

Here my project pic



I made video tutorial for it 



Some tips using this technique

1---- printout should be always laser
2----- if you are taking colour printout make sure it should be little on dark side.
3--- this process second name have passions lol but seriously when you are rubbing paper you should take care doing that .
4----- last but not least  it's your wish what type fi nish u want on your project I want gloss look so I used that but you can use matt gel too.

Hope u guys like this tutorial and try making the same,....Do share your creations and feel free to connect if case of any queries…

Product list






See u soon crafty friends 
Till then
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!!!


No comments: