Saturday 13 October 2018

Shiny journal

Hello crafty friends

Sonika here

 In this post I done an art journal page , I used lots of glitter which Expressions craft recently launched ,I loved them ,they make project so sparky and shiny ,As festive season coming around so why not we used them and distribute happiness like these shiny glitters.

I done video tutorial also on this here it is



Some close up project pic 









I used in it


















Hope u liked it dear friend's

Waiting for your creation 

Thank you for stopping with us
See u soon 
Till then happy crafting!!!!!

❤️❤️❤️
With this project I am participate  in this challenge

2 comments:

Michelle Mattie said...

Great job on the art journal. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

Insulation Contractors Pasadena said...

Great bblog post