Wednesday 29 August 2018

Fairy frame

Hello Crafty Friends,

Sonika here today and I'm back with my inspiration project for this month's ongoing challenge CHALKPAINT

I used Expression Craft chalk paint, These are matt acrylic colors and can be used on various surfaces where we want a matt look. Recently they are getting much attention and Expressions Craft has launched a vibrant range of colors in this segment.

Here my project





Steps involved
1. To start I coated the  frame with White Gesso. 


2.Stenciled with Expressions Craft MANDALA Stencil and modelling paste.Then dried with heat gun.

3.Then coated the frame with flamingo punch, champegne linen and some dry brushing with dusty lavenderchalk paint. 
4. I have use papericious fairy collection and fussy cut to fairies and coloured with chalk paint
5. Then stick the fairies on frame with help of 3d foam tape and 
layered the frame with handmade flowers, moss,sisal. Embellished further by adding leaves, doily . To give more shiny look i applied wink of stella clear gliter on it.

Some close up pic of this frame



I used these product in frame




Hope I  am able to inspire u ,waiting for your creation with chalk paint 
 Thank u for stopping with us
 See u soon ❤️❤️❤️❤️

With this I participate in challenge


1 comment:

Katja/MezzaNotte said...

Lovley project!
Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!
xoxo Katja