Friday 20 July 2018

Mediation

                      Hello crafty friends,

Sonika, here with you today, I am going to share , MEDITATION mixed media layout using Sprinkle Mist and Deco Stones .





Here some steps for  this mixed media layout

1 . Cover canvas with heavy gesso. After dries it,

2. Add texture with using modelling paste through stencil I used in it expressions craft
 (Friends expression craft stencil are so much sturdy and they give awesome texturing effect using any sort of medium like sponging , with of using  distrress inks, and with mist too.)

3. Then add more texture ,used Expression craft deco stones ,I used 2 types ( mini and medium) for this I used tacky glue u can use any other glue too. These stone are easy to stick and u can colour it according to ur choice too.

4,. Add chipboard emblivshment from expression and add some gear chippies from my stash to create some layers.

5 . Now my favourite part ,I mist layout with 3 beautiful colour from Sprinkle Mist by Expressions Craft,nome of it , here and there  I mist them and repeated untill it doesn't come as par choice.
(White Tetnium mist is so gorgeous and perfect colour)

6. Finally embished it with pasting pic of our favourite PM of India, and add some paper flower ,ribbons ,pearl string ,leaves from my stash.

Here some close up of this  project




                     Hope u enjoyed my post
                  See u soon
                 Happy crafting!!!!!!!
                   



   

No comments: