Sunday 25 March 2018

Wallet album

Hello friends , daughters are precious gift by god for us parents ,they r so valuable that we don't want to loose them by any manner ,they r core of our heart,beat of heart means everything for us.My this creation dedicated to my eldest daughter she came to my life when I don't knew the mean of mother hood , she realized me pure love which a mom give to her child,as though she is my niece but she is mine I love u my darling this is only for u stay blessed❤️❤️❤️💖💖💖  here some close pic of it






Thanku for visiting dear friends hug with love❤️❤️❤️

3 comments:

Little Rosebud Crafts said...

Beautiful album!!!

Albela craft by sonika said...

Thanku dear

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely album project… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]